Who you are
As a key member of GIS Routes Dev Team you will be working with the Back End of GIS Routes Platform.
You’re comfortable working closely with designers and outside stakeholders to build both awesome UI/UX components and systems, as well as backend services and APIs that can process thousands of requests per day.
You have experience liaising and collaborating with other team members in determining requirements and specifications.
You're an experienced Software Developer, with strong web application development experience, who has experience designing system architectures, including service-oriented architectures.
You're comfortable collaborating in small teams to design, build and ship high-quality software and experienced in iterating in an agile fashion.
You want to help build out our analytics offering and aren't afraid to tackle the challenges of a growing data company.
As a member of the Back End team, you will be responsible for designing and building the features and underlying systems that power our core product.
You'll get to work with a variety of external and internally developed technologies. Our back end stack is constantly evolving, and you will directly contribute in improving the flexibility, scalability, and efficiency of our system.
You will share your ideas with a group of similarly innovative and curious engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years proven experience developing Back End Solutions or SaaS
- You have a BSc or comparable degree in a relevant program or have equivalent work experience.
- Expert-level in .NET (VB and C#), SQL and API's
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure Administration ( Azure or AWS )
- Fluent Spanish / Technical English
- Experience working with #C, Azure and API's
- Working in an agile environment and methodologies
- Versioning Systems
- Knowledge of Azure
- Microsoft Certifications