Who you are
You want to be part of the geogeek tribe.
You have ability to analyze data presented in various formats and the ability to gather and interpret information to develop, recommend and implement solutions.
You have excellent time-management skills that facilitate working in a deadline-driven environment.
You also have the ability to be creative and innovative in both problem solving and analytical skills.
You have good written and verbal skills to communicate and document the research or results derived from work performed
At the GIS Team you will work with:
- Research and identify GIS data sets, interacting with external entities to acquire needed data
- Utilize database query skills to analyze GIS data for assessment and completeness
- Manipulate and transform data sets to facilitate appropriate setup for maps
- Review output and cross collaborate with teams to confirm quality and accuracy of resulting maps
- Re-acquire new GIS data sets at specified frequencies to ensure the information is up to date
- Query and identify changes in GIS data between old and current data sets
- Be responsible for the escalation and resolution of data issues
Required Skills & Experience
You have a BSc or comparable degree in a relevant career or have equivalent work experience
Previous experience with ESRI Arc GIS (Suite 10.x)
Working knowledge of relational databases
Proficient written and oral communication skills
Fluent in Spanish / Technical English